- Defer taxes (up to 35-40% of the gain)
- Greater purchasing power
- Improve cash flow
- Diversity of consolidate portfolio
- Build a preserve wealth
- Asset preservation
- Switch property types
- Expand into other real estate markets nationally
- Estate planing for heirs
- Talk to a Tax Advisor
- List Property for sale
- Open escrow with title company
- Open exchange during escrow with Qualified Intermediary
- ID replacement property within 45 days of C.O.E.
- Close on replacement property(ies) within 180 days of C.O.E.
Tourneo Custom Powerflex Front Wishbone Front Bush PFF19-9001 Ford Transit
- Esp Ronnie Rig All Sizes
- Trakker Downpour Roll-Up CarryAll or Bed Bag Carp Fishing Luggage New*
- MOTORINO AVVIAMENTO STARTER YAMAHA WR 250 F 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
- BRAND NEW 530 X1R 530X1R JT Black Heavy Duty X-Ring 104 L Link Rivet Link
- Airbrush Absauganlage mit LED-Beleuchtung 4m³/min Farbe Filter Farbnebel Kabine
- GRUPPO TERMICO ATHENA RACING 70 cc NITRO F15 RALLY H20 AEROX SR F12
- 10X G4 LED Mini Birne 360° Warmweiß DC 12V Leuchtmittel Stecksockellampe Lampe D
What is the suggested Holding Period ?
What is the Internal Revenue Code § 121 ?
- Section 121 (Primary Residence) and the 1031 Exchange:
WHAT ARE THE RESTRICTIONS TO CONVERTING INVESTMENT PROPERTY TO PRIMARY RESIDENCE?
- Three-fifths (3 out of 5 years) of the gain or $300,000 would not be eligible for the exclusion; and
Do I have to use a Qualified Intermediary ?
What is the role of a qualified Intermediary ?
- To provide consultation, not tax advice.
- Security of Funds – Funds usually held in Money Market Accounts (second signer if needed)
Can I buy from related parties ?
You cannot buy from a related party unless the related party is also doing an exchange